Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Easter egg hunt at school today ... that Tim'll miss. It might even be held outdoors, up to only 65° F today.

There's always a mad dash just before an extended break.

A flurry of fliers ... that are piling up in Tim's cubby along with his homework.

But Kenny is bringing home copies:
  • DVD drive for CHOP,
  • RF goodies for EOW party to celebrate Easter/Spring/Vacation, and
  • a parent survey for the school's Middle States accreditation review.
I had the best intentions on the DVD drive, not only because I appreciated having videos available during Timmy's hospital stay last spring. And not only because the classroom that brings in the most gets a party. You know me, I desired going to the bookstore to browse DVD titles. To satisfy that shopping impulse ... for a worthy cause. But Timmy's illness has me homebound, essentially.

On paper, the DVD drive runs through the 9th but practically the items must be in by Friday. I selected two-day shipping on our Amazon Prime account but chances are the items will arrive after school's out for vacation.

No comments: