Saturday, July 07, 2007

A meme from MzEllen:
The rules? Simple, pose 5 random questions for 5 different bloggers who answer them and come up w/ 5 new random questions for 5 more lucky people….and so the cycle of the meme continues on and on!
1. If time and money were not an issue, what 5 national parks would you spend time in?

Tough question but, off the top of my head:I have been to none of these places, it goes without saying.

2. What sport do you most want to try?

Lacrosse.

3. What one “thing” (inanimate object) would you find hardest to give up?

My desktop computer.

4. What is your favorite beverage? Why?

Mountain Dew. Loads of sugar and caffeine. But I'm trying to switch to a healthier choice, Perrier (in the glass bottle!).

5. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite?

I wear only one pair of shoes, so they had better be favorite!

My Black Eccos because I wore my first pair on a tour in the Holy Land eight years ago and they were comfortable. Since then, I've replaced them twice - they last for years! - at the outlet store which saves me 30%.




I'm not the type to tag others but it's a slow Sat. so, if you feel inclined ...

Michele, Susan, Matt, Chris and Annabel/Jennifer ...

The Questions:
  1. If you could, name the one thing about your daily routine you'd change?
  2. What single skill, craft or ability would you most like to learn/acquire?
  3. What's the highlight of your life right now?
  4. Describe a perfect day-trip or long-weekend vacation.
  5. What upcoming event in your life are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went on a sunset cruise around San Francisco Bay, ending with a nighttime tour of Alcatraz - very creepy and very fun. thanks! ;-)

Moonshadow said...

I wondered if it would be creepy.

I'm glad you could relate to something in my answers.

I can say more on KJV Onlyism - small surprise that I can "say more"! - and maybe your future posts will give me an opportunity.

I'll keep reading with interest, then ...