Monday, December 01, 2008

When I moved to my laptop about two months ago now, I didn't realize that the junk mail filter was more aggressive. Even though lots of junk still gets through, I just noticed tonight - how often do you think to go through your junk mail folder? - that haloscan comments were going there along with photos I had emailed myself with my phone.

Like this picture ...


Taken at the Manasquan Reservoir more than a month ago. I took the boys there this past Saturday after tennis, all three of them. And I thought about snapping a photo of them with my cell phone, if I could get them to stand still, but then I was like, "Why, I haven't any luck lately emailing myself the pictures afterward."

Yet another mystery solved. Yup.

Chris loved the education center or whatever its called there. It's a cool place - I hope the county can afford to keep it open. Every time we visit, the boys find something different, something more "advanced" to appreciate about the natural environment of Monmouth County.

No comments: