Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Almost didn't get the mardi gras meal in in time because the husband worked late. I turn into a pumpkin at midnight tonight, you know. It was pasta tossed with andouille sausage, but just some run-of-the-mill grocery shelf meat, not the "good stuff" from the specialty shop in Colts Neck.

It's been years since I've had to take serious notice of the Lenten observances. I was either pregnant or nursing. And the annual women's retreat will be a miss again this spring because of my commitment to the diocesan evangelization training in Brick every month: in April, the training is on the same weekend as the retreat.

Yes, I'll need to find me a confessor before Pentecost. I was a little weary of Ordinary Time - ready for some extraordinary time, yeah!

At the Cross her station keeping
Stood the mournful Mother weeping,
Close to Jesus to the last.


Stations of the Cross -- Catholic version -- Protestant version

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
House clearance Wigan
House clearance Wigan