Monday, February 04, 2008

"She's texting me from Arizona."

"Oh, she's at the Superbowl?"

"Yeah, she goes every year. You know, her father played for the Giants."

"Yeah, I know. But that's a sweet deal. She gets tickets every year?!"

"Well, yeah, every year when the Giants are in it."
East Coast Shower Door Co. was scheduled to install a shower stall in the kids' bathroom this morning. The scheduler called first thing to cancel, saying her man is out sick.

When I told Jeff the bad news, he asked, "Out sick? Or Superbowl party?" Yeah, I can't tell.

This contractor is usually so reliable. That's why we went with them again. I thought their keeping the appointment was a sure thing. All bets are off when the home team wins the Superbowl.

Now East Co. want to reschedule, but the rest of my week is pretty booked.

No comments: