Thursday, July 30, 2009

My friend works for these people:



Ben Macdonald I think I'm gonna use a plate on my car from now on lol




Michael A. haha....that isn't cool

Jennifer K. hahahahahahaha, you silly boy

Kathy C. a dinner plate? do you think that would help?!

Amy Z. would think you would know better!!!!

Garrett M. bad boy bad boy, whatca gunna do? whatcha gunna do when they come for you.....?

Michael G. must run in the family, ryan doesnt use one either!lol.

Michael L. Does this mean your not going to make me drive without one either anymore ?

Joe M. Cop: "Do you know why I pulled you over?"
Me: "The town needs revenue?"
Cop: "Are you a comedian?"
Me: "I'm considering a career change. Do you think I'm funny?"
Cop: "I'm not laughing. I'll ask you again. Do you know why I pulled you over?"
Me: "You still haven't figured it out? I thought you'd know."
Cop: "Please step out of the car."
Me: "That's not part of my act."

This one didn't end well, folks but I got a kick out of it!

No comments: