Saturday, September 09, 2006

The AT&T 2230 cordless that we've used since Kenny was a baby would not hold a charge and its LCD screen was burned out, unreadable. Therefore, it was virtually useless, so I replaced it with this Panasonic system.

The previous system had only two handsets and I wanted a handset by the downstairs computer. So, I opted for this three-handset system, plus I got a headset. So far, so good.

The handset charging base for the extension by the computer is plugged into the computer's small APC UPS which I thought might help in a power outage. But, now that I think about it, the handset itself doesn't have a direct phoneline, so the UPS won't make any difference.

Well, we still have the AT&T 100 wall-mount in the kitchen for when the electricity goes out!

No comments: