Sunday, December 09, 2007

We saw Santa at the Clarksburg Fire Station.

Kenny asked for a Wii.

Timmy, who refused to sit on Santa's lap, directed Kenny to tell his wish too, but Kenny declined, insisting that Tim must do it himself or else it won't count.

Since moving into their new bedroom, they've been without music to fall asleep to. For years, from the beginning, they've had a CD-playing boombox in their bedroom. But, after the remodel, I put the boombox in Chris and Ella's room. Tim told me he wants the music back, so I thought I'd get them an iPod-playing boombox.

Just so happens that Jeff had a nano laying around. Go figure. So I put the kids' songs on it, you know, those Countdown Kids. But we still have to get the boombox. Jeff might get it in the Big Apple ... just looking for an excuse to go.

No comments: