Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oh, gee, a real, live Catholic Carnival, not a blogosphere one!

At St. V's in Howell.

We met a couple of Kenny's classmates there. Timmy's friend couldn't come.

So, I got Kenny a $20 unlimited ride wristband and sent him off with his friends (and their mothers) while Tim and Chris palled around together. They especially enjoyed the electric train display. Funny, the miniature Amtrak kept derailing!

It was hot but not crowded. We stayed an hour later than planned.

The "live entertainment" was a young Christian band but I didn't catch their name. I recognized one song, and I thought, if they aren't a Catholic band, what a great gig, playing a Catholic carnival! Cuz, hey, somebody might get "saved", in between the 50/50 raffle announcements over the PA.

I was young once, too.

No comments: