Monday, June 11, 2007


T - a drink with jam & bread!

I love the Letter People! Hmm, not really.

When the school administration announced last spring, "No more Letter People," I was one of the few come ci, come ça ones.

Then a change of personnel, et voilà, the Letter People make an encore.

But anyway, anyway, here's Tim's shirt for the end of school concert. It's difficult to see, I know.

I had to use Velcro® to keep some of the bigger items on. Tim's teacher's like, "Don't you have a hot-glue gun?" Am I less of a mother because I don't?!

I just told her, "No, we don't keep guns in the house."

Jeff had the same advice: You need a hot-glue gun, Hon. With our house topsy-turvy, would I be able to find it if I had one?

At least "T" is a sensible letter. Lots of things starts with "T". Kenny had to be hard, all those years ago: he picked "X"! And I had a lot of fun with it. That was long before he had any genuine X-rays!

No comments: