Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I bought them new socks.

I ordered them Tuesday, they were supposed to arrive Friday, they came yesterday and I washed them last night.

They are wearing them today, to school.


This photo is inspired by MzEllen and her dirty hiking socks.

I thought I could one up her. I even put two pairs together in a feeble attempt.

I'd like to believe that if you could feel these damp, dingy things, you'd agree that my kids' dirty socks top hers.

I should have snapped the picture of the socks in the trash because that's where they are now.

Without the ability to soak them in chlorine bleach (what has happened to cotton?), I can't get them clean after a summer of hard fun.

But, tell me, I put a dozen new pairs in the dryer and eleven pairs come out. Seriously, no kidding.

No comments: