Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The results are in ...
Smartest Catholic Blog

What Does the Prayer Really Say?: 183
AmericanPapist: Not Your Average Catholic!: 54
the new liturgical movement: 53
[...]
The Raft on the Tiber: 3
ChristusVincit: 3
Teresa's Two Cents: 3
Catholic Analysis: 2
[...]

Total votes this category:
1090
Results Last Updated: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 14:00
Congratulations to all the winners! I just want to say "thanks" to whoever vote #3 was, since I assume that my nominator voted for me.

I suppose I should have allowed Jeff to write the program that would stuff the ballot box in my favor, after all. There was just something about it that, well, just didn't sound fair. Right now, I just can't think what that was exactly ...

1 comment:

Matt said...

Yup! I happily cast my vote for you. Now you will get a nifty banner for your site.