Sunday, April 27, 2008

Former Baptist on The Journey Home:
But growing up, you might pick it up in sermons, that, well, there are these other people that believe that you're saved by earning your salvation or that have set up idols and, well, who are those people? Well, those people were rarely named, at least in the congregations I attended.

Now, in college, they named names.

A month before I was to marry their daughter, they had the audacity to join the Catholic Church. And I remember sitting there with my arms crossed, shaking my head, and thinking, "Oh, they've gone and done it now. This is the wrong place for them to go."

I dedicated my life from that point on to getting them out of the Catholic Church.

The first thing I did was get a copy of the Catechism and I was going to start reading it and find all the unbiblical things, and just start bringing them out.

"Trail of Blood" Wiki

No comments: