Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Here's an interview with Annabel on her conversion to the Catholic Church conducted on American Catholic radio.

The brief and delightful interview begins after the "Who Am I?" segment on St. Peter Canisius - oh, I gave away the riddle!

Have a listen.

UPDATED: Chris at Catholic Converts also has the story. Hey, Chris, my Catholic Converts Widget isn't working anymore!

via Story of My Life


I'm listening now to Michael Barber & Brant Pitre's talk about Jesus' descent into hell on Catholic Answers LIVE radio, aired Easter Monday, 3/24.

Coincidentally, after Annabel's interview, the first podcast continues with an attempt to explain the meaning of the Creed's "descent into hell" also.

via Singing in the Reign

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hmmm...it looks to be working now. It's displaying the two post I just made so maybe it was just a problem with widgetbox. I appreciate you putting it up btw.

Moonshadow said...

You're right ... it is working now. For a while there, 'though, neither mine nor Matt's was working ... or so I thought.

Glad to see that traffic is up. Probably credit Happy Catholic for putting up the badge on her blog.