Sunday, June 25, 2006

One from the Sunday paper. Yes, I read the Sunday paper this morning. It took about 20 minutes including interruptions from the kids jumping on me. "Mommy hill!" Don't ask. I had more time this morning because I attended church last night. Kenny's orientation at camp didn't take more than five minutes. Which just tells me that his counselor is inexperienced and doesn't know what to say to me.

My favorite newspaper topics of late have been land, property, stuff like that.

Meeting on future of Lucent campus

The real estate company has good intentions but I imagine that their patience with the townspeople will wear thin, they will fail to reach agreement quickly enough and eventually the agency will do its own thing with the land anyway. We call that "lip service".

No comments: