Monday, October 09, 2006


We combined Chris's annual checkup with flu shot immunizations this morning.

Chris received the new Hep. A vaccine (see the current US Immunization schedule). I don't know whether the older children will eventually need it. Probably. As I said in a previous post, my nephew in Ohio had to get it this year.

Afterwards, we went apple and pumpkin picking at Eastmont Orchards in Colts Neck.

There are closer places to go but I like the set-up they have there.

It was very crowded, as I expected. Of course, I left my camera in the car ... d'oh!

We found a low tree that all three boys could pick from. We filled up five plastic bags in 15 minutes. Then we walked over to the pumpkin patch and found two large ones and several gourds. They like the funny shaped gourds very much.

Payment is cash or check but they wanted me to write my driver's license number on my check and I declined for personal privacy reasons, so I paid cash.

No comments: