Tuesday, December 12, 2006


The hardest person to buy for is the one I know the best. Because I know what a mystery he is.

In years past, we used Amazon Wish Lists religiously to facilitate the gift giving process. But I've fallen out of the habit.

For one thing, I've noticed that the Wish List doesn't keep good records. That is, items bought from the Wish List don't disappear and many, many times I've received duplicates! I've reported it and Amazon tells me that there's no problem.

Anywho, for one reason or another, my Amazon Wish List is out of date and is fairly useless.

Jeff said that his is in good shape, so I just looked it over for ideas. He's got a $6500 camera lens attachment on his wish list, marked down from $10,900!

Good gravy!

I'll stick with the Michael Crichton books, in paperback and maybe some video games!

No comments: