Monday, October 06, 2008

While I was away, Jeff migrated my email from the desktop to the laptop that I received this past Mother's Day. So, it seems that I am finally off the desktop ... I don't think I can jump back and forth.

The desktop is powered down presently and I don't know whether he'll reload it or upgrade it to Leopard or what. I do want the kids to all have a computer they could use and we have enough old ones laying around that he could set up for them.

My digital camera broke at our last beach visit but Jeff had an extended warranty on it. So, Best Buy sent it out for repair; I was a couple of weeks without a camera. But it came back repaired and now I need to get the laptop's iPhoto fitted with that flickr uploader.

So, I don't feel as if I'm limping along but there are things that I'd like to do ... and don't know how or simply can't yet.

tags technorati :

No comments: