Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mother had a friend or relative who was a Carmelite but my mother didn't exactly like her professed name, Mary of Avila or something.

So my mother still honored her by naming me after a Carmelite, THE Carmelite. My apologies to The Little Flower.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Oh, probably over something the kids did recently.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do but I used to like it more. It's getting illegible. I really like my typing!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pepperoni (sure, it's a lunch meat.)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I just said I do.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sometimes, on my better days.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not much anymore. The kids don't get it.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Mini Wheats

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Of course not.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I used to think that but I am getting weaker every day.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? That really depends on the circumstances.

I suppose I would notice whatever is remarkable about them, be they tall or fat or nicely dressed or old or funny or whatever.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Scars on face from chicken pox.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mostly people from church who have moved away (or I've moved away).

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark blue and barefoot.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken wings and chocolate milk.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Jeff watching the latest Simpsons episode in the next room. The sound of my typing.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cyan. Oh, wait, that's if I were a color ink jet printer cartridge ...

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Roses, Chanel #5.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Someone associated with Barak Obama's campaign.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey, baseball.

25. HAIR COLOR? Brown with red & blond highlights.

26. EYE COLOR? Green.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Tortellini alfredo.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Do movie trailers count? Probably Transformers.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Hunter green

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cannoli.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A High View of Scripture? by Craig D. Allert (Baker House). That's a "yes," btw.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Build-A-Bear Workshop logo.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I tried to register a friend's Wii so we could have a parade. I still have that quirky Mii Menu Muzak in my head.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rain, any intensity.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, don't even ask.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Holy Land.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Make origami cranes.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In the car on the way to the hospital.

No comments: