Friday, January 11, 2008

She was a working girl
North of Jersey way
Now she's hit the big time
In the U.S.A.
And if she could only hear me
This is what I'd say.

"Honey pie you are making me crazy
I'm in love but I'm lazy
So won't you please come home."
michele's blog moved to Beliefnet where she's been a contributing blogger to the Casting Stones political blog for several months. She lost nothing in the move, to my surprise, not even her fellow Chicks. The picture's great, tulips and all.

I understand that she'll be shedding her former blogspot domain at ... wait for it ... eBay, but be prepared to pay top dollar owing to its huge name recognition.

A bit o' advice, as your mother always told you: Stay in school, Kid.

My one regret is that I've invested so much in copies of the ESV ... and now I'm back to the NIV.

2 comments:

michele said...

Sorry about that! I know that must hurt to have to go back to the NIV.

BTW, dropping out of school isn't an option :-)

Moonshadow said...

It's humbling to return to a translation that I've come to deplore (too strong a word), but when in Rome ...

Invite me to your graduating party ...