Sunday, November 25, 2007

A young, large family arrived late and either littered the dryer sheet or merely kicked it up in passing. However it happened, it caught my eye, the dryer sheet resting on the rug in the side aisle, and someone littered it there. Unintentionally, of course.

But I was pleased to see it, to think my husband isn't the only one losing dryer sheets out the legs of his pants. 'Though those days are over. And you'd think he was the only one in the world whose wife failed to account always for each sheet per dryer load. Most often I found them in the bedclothes ... while stripping the bed!

As I say, those days are over.

I've reverted to using liquid fabric softener. I stopped because the young kids seemed allergic - they broke out in itchy rashes all over - and it tended to streak blue in the clothes. But the LG dryer doesn't allow fabric softener sheets and the washer does a good job of diluting the blue so it doesn't stain.

No comments: