Thursday, January 11, 2007

Days like yesterday remind me that the baby has not settled into a schedule yet. And that first week Jeff told me, "Trese, you know, you have to get her on a schedule." Easier said than done.

But at least I have experience as to what that schedule is likely to be. I mean, I know what to expect, plus or minus an hour here and there. So, she wakes up first thing in the morning. I change her and feed her and she goes back to sleep while I help Jeff get the kids ready for school.

For the past week and a half, he's been dressing them, or at least pulling out their uniforms. And yesterday he said to me, "You know, you need to write down someplace which days they wear what." And I'm like, "Well, it's been posted on the fridge since September."

But it's actually quite simple: M-W they wear the same uniforms, gym the first two days and dress the third day. Then, R and F, they are opposite each other and Tim wears dress two days in a row. Well, that's how I remember it anyway.

No comments: