Saturday, January 13, 2007

(Sung to the tune of
When The Saints Come Marching In):

"Oh when the bills
come pouring in
Oh, when the bills
come pouring in ..."


Don't have a baby at home at Christmas time. You can't afford it. A cab to the hospital would have been cheaper.

Well, the ambulance bills haven't been submitted to the insurance company yet, so there's a chance that the $3,000+ might be reduced.

Our first child cost $10, from start to finish. Everything was completely covered. Oh, I think the epidural cost $150. Alright.

After 9/11, insurance companies went through major changes and our second child cost about $800. I remember telling my friend and coworker who was expecting his third after a gap of five years, "Kids don't cost $10 anymore."

I can't remember how much Christopher was, maybe the same as Tim, maybe more.

The final tally for Ella should be interesting.

Actually, one of the bills had an incorrect zip code on it and went to the "other" NJ Millstone, Hillsborough, at the far end of the Millstone River. I think that I get a lot of hits for people looking for St. Joseph's in Hillsborough. Must be some humdinger of a parish.

No comments: