Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I switched to Firefox.

I don't know whether it's for good or not.

The "hold up", I mean, what delayed my switching was the matter of migrating over all my Safari settings to the Firefox browser app. And, of course, that was a non-issue. I mean, blink your eyes and you miss the conversion.

But I needed to login at Amazon and Flickr again, setting the cookies. And other sites.

My financial sites - bank and credit cards - don't look right. I was unable to pay my AmEx bill, for instance, but I think their site has a problem because Safari didn't work either. The payment due date is set to Jan. 01 (suspicious?) and can't be changed. I guess they are trying to force late payment charges! Well, the bill is due by the 25th, so I'll try again after the holiday.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Firefox is great, especially tabbed browsing. I find it very useful. Thanks for the comment over on my blog.

Moonshadow said...

Safari has tabs. I never use 'em.

That's nice of you to thank me for my comment. I wasn't trying to be difficult, I don't think so. Just, speaking for myself, I don't quite understand "merit." Yet, I think that, for my own sake, I should try to understand merit.

Anyway, I'll keep reading your blog, if you don't mind.