Monday, July 31, 2006

Kenny can't sit through the altercations and tonight, he had me skip to the very triumphant ending where everyone is cruising around The War Room, punching the sky, smiling "Yeah, YEAH!"

I watch it for the retro technology, including the funky synthesized soundtrack. Kenny enjoys hearing Joshua "talk": Shall we play a game?

He, ah, he recognized a voice. He said, "That sounds like the Know-It-All kid!" And, of course, he was correct. Funny, Timmy called him "Noodle kid" for the longest time, "Noodle" for short.

I wondered whether Kenny would pick up on the voice. He's got his mother's knack for placing actors and roles, 'though I must admit that I didn't place "Jim" as "Arthur Lidz" in Unstrung Heroes, a favorite movie because of the acting ensemble as well as the particular ethos portrayed.

No comments: