Thursday, July 13, 2006

I was happy to see a trailer on TV for Clerks II. Always nice to see a Jersey boy make good.

When the first Clerks movie was released, I was working at AT&T in Holmdel. Jeff Anderson ("Randal") was working, quite literally, in the company mail room. He enjoyed some popularity among the managers who had seen the movie. But he didn't quit his day job, at least not right away. I left the building in 1998, I think. I don't think that he was still there. Things were falling apart for the company pretty good by then and services like to-office mail delivery were being cut.

I can't hope to see this film in the movies. I'll have to wait until it comes to DVD. Jeff subscribed recently to Netflix ... we've had about three deliveries already. Saw part of Capote but he returned the batch before I could watch Munich. I was just satisfied to see Harper Lee portrayed in Capote. Otherwise I slept through the second half of the movie.

No comments: