Sunday, August 27, 2006

I saw this last week over at Mikey's Wilderness Voice thing blog for Thursday Thirteen, songs we never tire of hearing. It looked fun, so I did it.

Some of these may be weak.

If I took more time, I could do better.

In alphabetical order, more or less:
  1. “American Pie” - Don Maclean
  2. “Bridge Over Troubled Water” - Simon & Garfunkel
  3. “End Of The Line” - Traveling Wilburys
  4. “Heaven” - Live
  5. “I Believe In Father Christmas” - Emerson, Lake & Palmer
  6. “The Long and Winding Road” - The Beatles
  7. “Only the Good Die Young” - Billy Joel
  8. “(Sittin’ on) The Dock of the Bay” - Otis Redding
  9. “Solsbury Hill” - Peter Gabriel
  10. “Son Of A Preacher Man” - Dusty Springfield
  11. “The Spirit of Radio” - Rush
  12. “Walking In Memphis” - Marc Cohn
  13. “Wish You Were Here” - Pink Floyd

No comments: