Saturday, August 19, 2006

I saw this somewhere for Friday and it looked fun:

Five things in my freezer:
Half-eaten ice cream birthday cake
Ice cubes
Re-freezable cooler packs
Frozen pie crusts
Brown&Serve sausage

Five things in my closet:
Softball cleats
Suitcase
Three academic gowns and two hoods
Ankle weights
Two inflatable air mattresses (deflated)

Five things in my car:
Sand, lots of sand
Season beach badge for Belmar (hence, the sand)
Maps: three states, six counties, two local
Tire air pressure gauge
Can opener

Five things in my purse:
Crumbs, lots of crumbs
Loose change
Checkbooks
Matchbox cars
Personalized calling cards

Five things on my mind:
My new cell phone model and service plan
What’s for dinner tonight?
I’m late writing Thank-you cards
Back-to-school checklist
Laundry

No comments: