Friday, August 25, 2006

This is gossipy, but I came across the MySpace page of a former high school classmate who recently registered with the alumni web site. I always scan the weekly newsletter for classmates joining and this week saw one.

The MySpace page is nicely done, very sharp, but my initial thought was that people our age don't use MySpace.

Although, from the picture, this classmate looks about ten years younger than me, so ... I dunno, looking through the material made me feel so homespun and, married with children, I guess I am homespun a little. My rationale as I contemplated attending my twenty-year HS reunion this past July was that (1) I haven't done myself in yet and (2) I've never been arrested, so by local standards, I am a success and shouldn't hesitate to show up.

No comments: