Sunday, August 20, 2006

"Sinister & Rich: the evidence that lefties earn more." - Slate Mag., 8/16/06:
About 11 percent of the American population is left-handed (with slightly more men than women).

But the tendency toward greater aptitude in divergent thinking holds only for male lefties.

If you're at a college mixer or alumni reunion looking for a mate with high earning potential, you might keep an eye out for the guy who wears his watch on his right wrist.

"Left-handed men see better paychecks" - Reuters, 8/10/06:
The researchers did not find a similar effect among women.

"Britain Celebrates the Left-Handed" - CNN transcript, 8/13/01:
"Both of my parents are lefties. I don't know. I just always -- like, whenever I watch TV or anything, I always notice who's a lefty."

"It's only scissors really that were problems."

"Oh, yes, the elbows. That's the big problem."

1 comment:

Moonshadow said...

I wear mine on my right hand just to show off.