Monday, March 27, 2006

Pulling into the parking lot at Princeton Alliance Church last Thursday morning, I saw a "Let's Roll" bumper sticker on a car and thought to myself, "Does this church distribute those bumper stickers to members? I mean, shouldn't they? Shouldn't a "Let's Roll" bumper sticker be included with every new member welcome packet? I mean, this was the Beamers' church. I thought so, at least, from church members.

Maybe it isn't anymore. Or maybe some people have forgotten. You see, I've forgotten a little bit myself. And I don't take Bible study here because of his heroics.

http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20011028flt93beamerbiop8.asp

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hmmm, you'd think so,huh?
You do have to wonder how many, even in that church have sort of forgotten about that day.
We cannot let ourselves forget, never become complacent. I hope I'll keep talking about it for the rest of my life.
Thanks for stopping by!